Pinckney is looking for a strategic SEO coordinator to join our growing content and acquisition team.
This role is an integral part of the team that drives development and implementation of a unified and comprehensive SEO and Content strategy for Pinckney clients, nationally and internationally. In this role, you will work to audit, strategize and implement various local, off-site and technical SEO initiatives.
This position requires a strong writing, analytical and problem solving background. Professional writing experience is a plus. You should also possess knowledge of all aspects of Search Engine Optimization and have some experience in driving SEO programs that deliver high return on investment.
You might be a good fit for our SEO Coordinator position if you have:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Computer Science, Communications or closely related field
- Inbound Certification (HubSpot software)
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- HubSpot Certification a plus
Industry/Product Knowledge Required:
- Finance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Professional Services industries a plus
- Strong writing experience
- Expertise in Google Search Console and equivalent platforms
- Proficient in SEO tracking tools such as Moz, Pingdom, SEM Rush, etc.
- Working knowledge of elements that impact local, off-site and technical SEO with the understanding of how to correct and implement changes.
- Working knowledge of website builds and structure along with servers and hosting.
- Ability to multi-task and work under the constraints of deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Strong data analytics and problem solving skills, as well as excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies, and passion to stay abreast of news and trends in SEO and online marketing
- Experience working cross-functionally with other teams, including: social, communications, and paid marketing to maximize synergies and organic reach
- Strong interest in emerging digital technologies and digital marketing strategy.
- 1-3 years of professional experience marketing or communications, preferably working with or within an SEO organization.
- Experience with marketing automation systems like HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, and/or Salesforce.
- In-depth experience with website SEO and analytics tools (e.g, Google/Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Screaming Frog, aHrefs).
- Experience working with enterprise-level SEO suites (BrightEdge, STAT, DeepCrawl, Majestic).
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Expertise with CMS platforms such as WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, Magento, etc.
As our SEO Coordinator your responsibilities would include:
- Work with the Content team to identify new opportunities to grow the organic search channel.
- Identify and acquire editorial links to supplement organic search traffic and activation growth.
- Track impact of SEO and content initiatives, create and deliver recurring progress reports.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum results in SEO initiatives.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing. Collaborate with Content team on content strategy.
- Drive on-page and off-page searcher experience optimization.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations. Perform SEO audits on new and existing client sites in order to uncover opportunities.
- Research and analyze competitors/competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Collaborate with the Full Stack Developer to implement SEO initiatives
We firmly believe that relationships are key to our success. Certain attitudes define how we work and are important in what we seek for our culture. The five values of our agency set the standard for how we work.