Our agency is currently looking for a full-time intern interested in learning the ins and outs of Search Engine Optimization. Do you consider yourself to be a motivated individual with a strong work ethic, the ability to stay organized and prioritize in a fast-paced environment, and a burning desire to learn new things? You’d be a great candidate for our SEO intern position.
As our SEO intern, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our experienced SEO specialist and digital marketing manager. Over the course of the internship, you will assist with various ongoing SEO efforts and initiatives, among other responsibilities.
You might be a good fit for our SEO Intern position if you have:
- A Four-year degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field. (Valuable work experience might also be considered)
- Agency or internal marketing department internship experience.
- Interest and desire to learn search engine optimization.
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects while under the pressure of deadlines.
- A basic understanding of Google Analytics or other website analytics tools.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn, grow, be coached, and retain information and skills in order to succeed!
- Motivation to stay on top of industry trends.
As our SEO intern your responsibilities would include:
- Provide support for all aspects of various SEO initiatives and efforts.
- Work with the rest of the agency’s digital marketing team to encourage SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics.
- Perform keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and implement SEO trends.
- Perform audits and make recommended changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions.
- Work with web developers to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
We firmly believe that relationships are key to our success. Certain attitudes define how we work and are important in what we seek for our culture. The five values of our agency set the standard for how we work.