How Much Do Marketing Services Cost?
On average, a full-service monthly marketing retainer with our experienced team of strategic marketers starts at $7,000. Marketing needs range from company to company, and every plan is specifically tailored to your company’s goals after 1-3 months of on-boarding and research.
With an inbound marketing retainer, you’re not just getting a campaign in a box. Our team of digital, inbound, and traditional marketing experts will develop a custom strategy for your business and establish measurable KPIs to track success over time.
Once the on-boarding process begins, you’ll be matched with a member of our account team to get your marketing campaigns running, hold weekly status calls, and walk you through detailed reporting on your campaigns’ performance.
Care to see what a monthly marketing retainer may look like for your business? This example should help!
Example Monthly Marketing Retainer:$7,500 per month
• Account Management including a dedicated account lead to ensure communications, recommendations, and creative work is on strategy, hold weekly status calls, communicate project updates, and report on campaign results monthly
• Facebook Paid Ads and Organic Posts
Facebook editorial calendar creation and publishing monthly (12 posts/month)
Facebook ad creation, targeting strategy, and publishing monthly (1 ad/month)*
• Instagram Paid Ads and Organic Posts
Instagram editorial calendar creation and publishing monthly (12 posts/month)
Instagram ad creation, targeting strategy, and publishing monthly (1 ad/month)*
• Blogging including monthly content mapping, blog creation, and publishing for four blogs per month with a maximum 1,500 word count per blog.
• Monthly Newsletter including concepting, copywriting, designing, and distribution to email list*.
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and User Experience (UX) Updates to your website up to 8 hours per month. This includes implementation of high priority on-site, off-site, and technical SEO updates, website maintenance and user experience updates based on heat mapping studies and on-boarding audits.
• Search Engine Marketing** including 10 hours of ongoing strategy, management, auditing, and research for text ad, re-marketing and display campaigns.
*Ad spend not included **Email tool fees not included
Not all partners are on a retainer. We offer project based solutions for items as small as branding assets to larger projects like website builds and annual marketing strategies.
Marketing cost is also dependent on your channel mix. Marketing channel mix is the collection of channels you use to market to your audience. Having a robust channel mix has its advantages. If you rely solely on one channel for marketing and that channel begins to under perform, you have no other channel to support your lead flow. With a strong channel mix your business will avoid detrimental impacts of market volatility.
What Is Your Market?
Not all markets are equal. Some markets require more time and effort to be competitive in. Here are a few things to consider: