Marketing Automation Manager.
Pinckney Marketing is looking for a marketing automation and email rock star to help us continue to market smarter and more effectively. As a Marketing Automation Manager, you will strategize and implement automated campaigns for a wide range of clients in both the B2B and B2C spaces. This includes owning automated workflow creation, lead nurturing, email marketing, and database segmentation to support program optimization.
- Establishing a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various criteria.
- Reviewing existing marketing campaigns across the business and automating where appropriate.
- Creating and continuously optimizing lead nurturing workflows to deliver a steady stream of qualified leads.
- Managing various email campaign elements, including but not limited to email body design, CTAs, and subject lines.
- Conducting A/B testing on email campaigns to maximize results.
- Segmenting audiences and optimizing campaigns to increase effectiveness.
- Working collaboratively to report on all campaigns, make changes where necessary, and ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals.
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, or another related field.
- 2+ years experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
We firmly believe that relationships are key to our success. Certain attitudes define how we work and are important in what we seek for our culture. The five values of our agency set the standard for how we work.