Is your next ideal role in writing social media, blogs, and overall content creation?
As a Content Intern, your primary responsibility will be assisting the inbound team in ensuring all of the deliverables are completed with quality and efficiency.
You might be a good fit for our Content Intern position if you have:
- Four-year degree in related field or work experience that makes up for it
- Proficiency in MS Office applications,
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Ability and desire to collaborate with others
- Creativity and entrepreneurial skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Social media channel expertise and adaptability based on channel language
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, and other digital reporting platforms
- Some project management, group leadership or management experience (preferred)
Your responsibilities would include:
- Write content for social media, blogging, content offers, email marketing, web copy, etc. to improve clients’ social media and website traffic
- Create and maintain multiple social calendars and blogs based on specific client voice and channel strategy
- Ensure a consistent voice for each campaign and guaranteed quality materials were produced on a timely basis
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
We firmly believe that relationships are key to our success. Certain attitudes define how we work and are important in what we seek for our culture. The five values of our agency set the standard for how we work.