Content Marketing Intern.
Is your ideal role in content creation? We’re talking writing fun and engaging social media posts, blogs, emails, & website content? Getting creative with infographics, videos, and other types of content? All the while being a huge part of the strategy behind deploying and promoting that content?
As a Content Marketing Intern, your primary responsibility will be assisting the inbound team in ensuring all content deliverables for clients are completed with quality and efficiency, promoted strategically and effectively, and measured for success.
You might be a good fit for the Content Marketing Internship position if you have:
- A four year degree in a related field (marketing, communications, PR, journalism, or business) or relevant work experience.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Ability and desire to collaborate with others
- Creativity and “out of the box” ideas you’re ready to share
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Social media expertise and adaptability based on channel language
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, HubSpot, and other digital reporting platforms
- Some project management, group leadership or management experience
Your responsibilities would include:
- Concept and create content for social media, blogs, content offers, email marketing, web copy, etc. to improve clients’ social media and website traffic as well as lead conversion
- Create and maintain multiple social calendars and blogs based on specific client voice and channel strategy
- Ensure a consistent voice for each campaign and guarantee quality materials are produced on a timely basis
- Participate in strategy team discussions to determine the best way to promote content for the goals of the client
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from content campaign efforts
- Dabbel a little bit in HubSpot, learning the inner workings of the system from experts
We firmly believe that relationships are key to our success. Certain attitudes define how we work and are important in what we seek for our culture. The five values of our agency set the standard for how we work.