In this role, you will be assisting an Account Lead or Senior Account Lead in ensuring all projects are completed on time and on budget, in a primarily automotive client base. This includes, but is not limited to: vendor coordination, traffic management, creative brief creation, and project management.
You might be a good fit for our Account Coordinator position if you have:
- Four year degree in related field or work experience that makes up for it
- Agency or internal marketing department work or internship experience
- Some project management, group leadership or management experience (preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Google Drive applications
- Experience in HTML, Photoshop, InDesign and/or Illustrator (a plus, but not required)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, and other digital reporting platforms
- Working knowledge of social media management and reporting platforms like HootSuite, Buffer, Tweetdeck, and Facebook Insights
- Basic to expert understanding of one or all production disciplines: print, digital, inbound, broadcast (multi-media) and live events production (a plus, but not required)
- Efficient and task-oriented, organized
As our Account Coordinator your responsibilities would include:
- Writing creative briefs and putting jobs into the project management system for any creative deliverables.
- Keeping Account Lead aware of progress on each project and communicating needs or concerns as quickly as possible.
- Learn and understand clients’ business (including industry categories)
- Managing, prioritizing and being accountable for delivery of projects by due dates and within the needs in the Creative Brief
- Assisting Account Lead with the creation of estimates, timelines, budgets, meeting materials, and proposals
- Working with vendors to assemble quotes, negotiate costs and produce any printed materials
- Communicating with clients as needed to obtain important pieces of project information
- Assisting Account Lead or Senior Account Lead with results measurement and regular reporting
- Keep detailed records of the life of a project and share information as necessary
- Traffic and compliance management for automotive and traditional clients
- Attending client meetings and making deliveries to clients as needed
- Ensure that agreed-upon Agency workflow/process is followed
- Work as liaison/communications hub between all agency team members and agency partners who may touch an assigned account/project
- Clear written and verbal presentation skills and style
- Ability to assist in management of projects with a focus on project organization and understanding of timelines
- Able to communicate in a clear, coherent and professional manner
We firmly believe that relationships are key to our success. Certain attitudes define how we work and are important in what we seek for our culture. The five values of our agency set the standard for how we work.
Salary: $30,000 – $35,000